September 9, 2012 by sorochiana
So I’m pretty sure you’ve noticed Autumn is here (if not getting here). So I’d like to talk about some of the trends for fall.
- Earthy colors are perfect! (you can look at the changing leaves for inspiration :3 )
- Rusty red and white are also going to be Fall staples this year
- There really isn’t much I can tell you about the materials because it depends on where you live, so I’ll give you a brief outline
- Colder Areas: Wool, Leather, and Denim are fool-proof
- Warmer Areas: Leather and Cotten are pretty much all you’re going to need. (I live in the South so the only leather I’ll be using, is for my cute cow-girl boots 😀 )
Fashion Staples for Fall 2012
- Try out the infinity scarf, they are really cute and come in a variety of colors! http://www.express.com/shimmering-infinity-scarf-28474-37/index.pro?productVariantId=150055&csename=GooglePLA&cid=3158&mr:trackingCode=88E3BA62-ED7C-E111-9D2A-001517B188A2&mr:referralID=NA&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=13059605204&mr:keyword=%7Bkeyword%7D&mr:match=%7Bmatchtype%7D&mr:filter=35794693124
- Another Fall fashion staple is the Peacoat! It has totally made a comeback! http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/kenneth-cole-reaction-coat-wool-blend-seamed-pea-coat?ID=725004&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results
- My last Fall fashion staple is the wine color. It is totally in for this fall!
This is all I have for right now! Tell me what you think?!